Ice Rink Chillers
Though the ideal temperature of the ice in an ice rink may be debatable depending upon who you ask. For example, figure skaters generally prefer a temperature range of 26° – 28°F whereas hockey players prefer the ice to be in the 24° – 26°F temperature range. However, both sides will agree that even one degree difference can change the condition of the ice.
Highly Efficient • High Performance
Not all Ice facilities require the same refrigeration system. However, all do require highly efficient and economical refrigeration. Budzar Industries is able to provide you with a customized Ice Rink chiller designed, engineered and manufactured to meet your specific ice rink requirements. Whether you have a single rink, double rink, four ice rinks or perhaps more, we have the experience and resources to supply you with the Ice Rink Chiller that your facility requires.
Ice Rink Chillers from Budzar Industries are available in both Air-Cooled and Water-Cooled models with single compressor, double compressor or even three compressor models, using ammonia or freon – whatever is best for your specific needs. Typical sizes for ice rink chillers are 50, 100, 150 or 200 tons.
The Ice Rink Chillers from Budzar Industries are based on more than 40 years of engineering, designing and manufacturing experience in the process heat transfer industry.
- Features of Ice Rink Chillers include:
- Centrifugal pump
- Screw compressor
- High efficiency motor
- Heat recovery capability
- Microprocessor controller
- Built-in system redundancy
- Glycol or calcium chloride brine
- Factory tested
- Ice Rink Chillers from Budzar Industries are available as Freon Skid Mounted or Ammonia Skid Mounted. Both options provide an economical and highly functional and efficient method for your ice pad needs and may be customized to meet your individual needs.
- Features of Freon Skid Mounted Ice Rink Chillers include:
- Modulating hot gas by-pass
- Brazed plate evaporator
- Low ambient control
- Suction accumulator
- ASME high pressure receivers
- Features of Ammonia Skid Mounted Ice Rink Chillers include:
- Floating head pressure control
- Floating suction pressure control
- Integrated gas detection
- Automatic oil recovery
- Shell and tube oil cooler